General Personal Data Protection Notice
in accordance with Art. 13 Regulation (EU) 679/2016i sensi dell’art. 13, Regolamento UE 679/2016 _h6
In compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 concerning the processing of personal data and their free circulation, as well as Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended and supplemented, entitled “Personal Data Processing Code”, we hereby provide you, as “Data Subject”, with information on the methods of use of personal data by our Company, in order to ensure correct, lawful and transparent data processing, in compliance with the principles defined to protect your rights and personal freedoms.
I. Data Controller
In this section you are provided with our contact details
• Euro Company: Data Controller, with registered office in Godo, Russi (RA), Via Faentina n. 280/286 – Phone +39.0544.416711; Fax +39.0544.414230; website: www.eurocompany.it;
• The Privacy Representative can be contacted at: email@example.com
II. Data protection Officer
In this section you are provided with our contact details
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted by phone at: +39.0544.416711, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. Types of Personal Data
This section provides information on what types of data we request from you
Personal data directly received from the data subject:
• Standard personal data: personal data (such as: name, surname, address, date and place of birth, citizenship, marital status, residence, occupation, etc), tax code, ID details, driver license details, contact details (e-mail address, phone number).
• Details: data relating to the state of health (such as, for example: documents certifying belonging to special categories, results of medical examinations carried out in accordance with the law or contract to ascertain suitability / unfitness for work and for assignment to specific tasks), data suitable for revealing membership of political parties (for example: in the case of exercising public functions or political offices, organizing public initiatives, as well as participating in the composition of polling stations as a list representative, for the purpose of requesting permits or expectations to hold elective public positions), trade unions, associations / organizations of a religious or philosophical, recreational, cultural, educational or welfare nature, data suitable for revealing racial / ethnic origins, linguistic strains, religious beliefs ( to assess the need for permits and / or religious holidays other than Catholic ones in accordance with the legislation in force body)
• Judicial: data on criminal records, the register of administrative sanctions depending on the crime and related pending charges.
Other personal data: biographical and curricular information, information relating to your preferences regarding the duties to be filled within the Company.
IV. Purposes of processing
In this section we specify why we are requesting your data
The data provided at the time of the interview or acquired during the evaluation and selection of your application are collected and processed for the sole purpose of verifying the existence of the requirements, profiles, qualifications and professional skills that you possess for a possible recruitment at the Euro Company Company. as well as to identify the best and most suitable job position within the Company for you.
In particular, the data concerning you will be processed for the following purposes:
1. to evaluate your CV and other information you provided during the interview;
2. to draw up professional, aptitude and similar profiles, in order to identify the role and / or job that best suits your professional figure;
3. to manage your placement within the Company on the basis of your skills and carry out the bureaucratic and administrative formalities and for company activities in general, aimed at your eventual recruitment;
4. to compare your professional profile with the profiles of other candidates;
5. for sending correspondence, in paper or electronic form, related to the management of your practice;
6. in the cases provided for by law, community legislation, regulations, to assert or defend a right, even by a third party, in court, as well as in administrative or arbitration and conciliation procedures.
The provision of data for the aforementioned purposes is necessary to take your data into consideration application and, therefore, your consent is not required, as the processing is required:
➢ For the establishment of an employment relationship with the Company, following the presentation of your candidacy [art. 6, par. 1, lett. b), EU Reg.];
➢ to Fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject [art. 9, par. 1, lett. b), EU Reg.: the reference is to the information requested during the interview on the matter belonging to “special categories”];
➢ to ascertain, exercise or defend a right, even on the part of a third party, in court, or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their jurisdictional functions [art. 9, par. 2, lett. f), EU Reg.]; your refusal would make it impossible for Euro Company to consider your application and execute the necessary formalities related to the handling of the evaluation, selection and possible recruitment procedure.
Euro Company also informs you that a video surveillance system is present at the company premises.
It is also known that the video surveillance systems have been installed exclusively for reasons of safety in the workplace, for organizational and production needs as well as for the need to protect company assets and, therefore, the recordings will also be made during working hours. of work. The presence of the cameras is regularly signaled by special signs present outside the premises at the access points and the recordings of the images can only be viewed by the persons in charge, exclusively for the stated purposes.
V. Data Recipients
In this section, we provide information on who will process your data and to whom such data will be communicated
For the pursuit of the above-mentioned purposes, the personal data provided will be processed by the following entities:
➢ Scope attributable to Euro Company: The offices of the Data Controller, as well as those who, within the Company, need to access data by virtue of their jobs or of the hierarchical position held; these subjects will be appropriately instructed in order to avoid data loss, destruction, access by unauthorized subjects, or unauthorized data processing.
Furthermore, data may be used by the following categories of entities performing instrumental activities on behalf of Euro Company:
*Service companies that provide assistance, consultancy and processing of personal data on behalf of the Data Controller.
*Consultants and professionals who must comply with professional confidentiality requirements, and are entrusted by the Company with managing proceedings related to their professional activity;
The abovementioned parties act as External Data Processors on behalf of Controller. They have signed a proper Contract or Deed of appointment regulating in detail their processing activities and data protection obligations.
➢ Scope not attributable to Euro Company: your personal data may be transmitted to other independent Data Controllers, in compliance with laws or regulations, or with your explicit consent. The Data Controllers will process your data as indicated in their privacy notices, which we invite you to read.
- external subjects and independent data controllers authorized to process data on the basis of legal or contractual obligations, such as, for example: subjects and/or public and private entities to whom data may be communicated in order to fulfill or to require the fulfillment of specific statutory and regulatory requirements and EU legislation;
- Public security authorities and judicial authorities;
The personal data provided to Euro Company are neither used nor processed for any purpose other than those indicated and, in any case, falling within the acquisition and management of your application and the evaluation of your professional figure to identify your possible position within the Company. The personal data and information that will be requested by Euro Company may also be processed by automated means in order to better evaluate your professional profile and the job and role that best suits your professionalism: in this case, they could be administered to you. standardized and certified “Assessment of Production Potential” tests. However, the decisions regarding your application will never be adopted solely on the basis of the aforementioned automated processes, as the evaluation of your professional figure for the purposes of a possible recruitment / exclusion will always be carried out, ultimately, with human decision-making. . In any case, upon your request, you will be provided with all the useful information to better understand the selection criteria adopted by the Company for the evaluation of your candidacy.
VI. Data Dissemination
In this section, we provide our guarantee that your data will not be disseminated
Your personal data will never be published, displayed or made available to/consulted by random subjects, without informing you beforehand.
VII. Storage of personal data
In this section, we provide information on how long we will store your data
Any personal data concerning you will be processed for the time necessary to manage your file and to fulfill the requirements related thereto, and, in any case, for a period not exceeding 3 months. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed.
We also inform you that, in accordance with Art. 5 and 89.1 of EU Regulation, your personal data may be retained for longer periods than discussed in the previous paragraph for statistical purposes only, subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required to safeguard your rights and freedoms.
VIII. Rights of data subjects
In this section we provide information on your rights
EU Regulation 679/2016 (Art. 15 to 23) confers the exercise of specific rights on data subjects. In particular, regarding the processing of your personal data, you have the right to obtain from Euro Company:
➢ Access: you can ask for the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, as well as further clarification about the information contained in this Notice;
➢ Rectification: you can ask for the rectification or integration of the data you have provided us with, where inaccurate;
➢ Erasure: you can ask for your data to be deleted, where data are no longer necessary for our purposes; in the event of withdrawal of consent or of your objection to processing; in the event of unlawful processing or where a legal obligation to delete applies;
➢ Restriction: you can ask for your data to be processed for storage purposes only, with the exclusion of other processing activities, for a period necessary for your data to be amended, in the event of unlawful processing and for which erasure is objected to; if you need to exercise your rights in a Court of Law and the stored data may be useful for you; and, lastly, in the event of objection to processing, as due diligence is performed to determine whether the Company’s legitimate processing grounds override the Data Subject’s;
➢ Objection: you can object to the processing of your data at any time, unless we have legitimate grounds for processing which override your interests, e.g. the exercise or defence of our legal claims;
➢ Data portability: you have the right to receive your data – or ask for them to be transmitted to another data controller of your choice – in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
➢ Withdrawal of consent: with respect to optional processing activities, you can withdraw the consent you have previously provided. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting via e-mail the Privacy POC email@example.com or the DPO firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you that, should you believe that your rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority – i.e., the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (Data Protection Supervisor), at the following address:
Piazza Venezia n. 11 scala b) 00186 ROMA
Telephone: (+39) 06.696771[
Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785
Certified E-mail: email@example.com.