Euro Company s.p.A. Società Benefit (hereinafter, “Euro Company” or “Data Controller”) , before acquiring your personal data in the online form, invites you to carefully read the General Data Protection Notice before you provide your data. Such notice is provided pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016, and the applicable national regulations in force.
I. Data Controller
In this section you are provided with our contact details
- Euro Company: Data Controller, with registered office in Godo, Russi (RA), Via Faentina n. 280/286 – Phone +39.0544.416711; Fax +39.0544.414230; website: www.eurocompany.it;
- The Privacy Point of Contact can be contacted at: email@example.com
In this section you are provided with our contact details
- The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted by phone at: +39.0544.416711 or by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. Types of Personal Data
This section provides information on what types of data we request from you
We process the following categories of personal data:
Personal data directly received from the data subject:
- Standard personal data: personal data (such as: name, surname, address, date and place of birth, citizenship, marital status, residence, occupation, etc), tax code, ID details, driver license details, contact details (e-mail address, phone number).
IV. Purposes of processing
In this section we specify why we are requesting your data
Personal data provided are processed for the following purposes:
- fulfill pre-contractual and contractual requirements, including those related to the delivery of services;
- comply with the provisions of (national or EU) laws and regulations, or execute an order from judicial authorities or supervisory bodies to which the Data Controller is subject;
- exercise the rights afforded to the Data Controller and, in particular, the right to a defense in court.
Failure to provide the data necessary to pursuit of optional purposes will make it impossible to provide any optional services and will not affect the purposes for which the provision of your data is mandatory.
- Advertising and marketing by sending newsletters relating to commercial and promotional services offered by the Company.
Optional data processing, on the other hand, depends on the manifestation of your free and specific consent, which you may give hereunder on the basis of this Information Notice, which is a stand-alone document.
When necessary for data processing, the Consent shall be provided in writing and may be withdrawn at any time in the same manner in which it was originally granted, by filling out and signing the “Consent Form Withdrawal” drafted by Euro Company for this purpose. The Forms signed by the Data Subjects (or by their authorised representatives) will be stored for 10 years in paper or digital form, starting from the day of their delivery to the person appointed by the Data Controller.
V. Data Recipients
In this section, we provide information on who will process your data and to whom such data will be communicated
For the pursuit of the above-mentioned purposes, the personal data provided will be processed by the following entities:
- Scope attributable to Euro Company:
The offices of the Data Controller, as well as those who, within the Company, need to access data by virtue of their jobs or of the hierarchical position held; these subjects will be appropriately instructed in order to avoid data loss, destruction, access by unauthorized subjects, or unauthorized data processing.
Furthermore, data may be used by the following categories of entities performing instrumental activities on behalf of Euro Company:
*Service companies that provide assistance, consultancy and processing of personal data on behalf of the Data Controller.
*Consultants and professionals who must comply with professional confidentiality requirements, and are entrusted by the Company with managing proceedings related to their professional activity;
The abovementioned parties act as External Data Processors, on behalf of Controller. They have signed a proper Contract or Deed of appointment regulating in detail their processing activities and data protection obligations.
- Scope not attributable to Euro Company:
your personal data may be transmitted to other independent Data Controllers, in compliance with laws or regulations, or with your explicit consent. The Data Controllers will process your data as indicated in their privacy notices, which we invite you to read.
- external subjects and independent data controllers authorized to process data on the basis of legal or contractual obligations, such as, for example: subjects and/or public and private entities to whom data may be communicated in order to fulfill or to require the fulfillment of specific statutory and regulatory requirements and EU legislation;
- Public security authorities and judicial authorities
The personal data provided to Euro Company are neither used nor processed for any purpose other than those indicated. Any personal data and information requested by Euro Company may also be processed by automated means, but decisions will never be made solely on the basis of automated processes.
VI. Data Dissemination
In this section, we provide our guarantee that your data will not be disseminated
Your personal data will never be published, displayed or made available to/consulted by random subjects, without informing you beforehand.
VII. Storage of personal data
In this section, we provide information on how long we will store your data
Any personal data concerning you will be processed for the time necessary to manage your file and to fulfill the requirements related thereto, and, in any case, for a period not exceeding 3 months. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed.
We also inform you that, in accordance with Art. 5 and 89.1 of EU Regulation, your personal data may be retained for longer periods than discussed in the previous paragraph for statistical purposes only, subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required to safeguard your rights and freedoms.
VIII. Rights of data subjects
In this section we provide information on your rights
EU Regulation 679/2016 (Art. 15 to 23) confers the exercise of specific rights on data subjects. In particular, regarding the processing of your personal data, you have the right to obtain from Euro Company:
1. Access:you can ask for the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, as well as further clarification about the information contained in this Notice;
2. Rectification: you can ask for the rectification or integration of the data you have provided us with, where inaccurate;
3. Erasure: you can ask for your data to be deleted, where data are no longer necessary for our purposes; in the event of withdrawal of consent or of your objection to processing; in the event of unlawful processing or where a legal obligation to delete applies;
4. Restriction: you can ask for your data to be processed for storage purposes only, with the exclusion of other processing activities, for a period necessary for your data to be amended, in the event of unlawful processing and for which erasure is objected to; if you need to exercise your rights in a Court of Law and the stored data may be useful for you; and, lastly, in the event of objection to processing, as due diligence is performed to determine whether the Company’s legitimate processing grounds override the Data Subject’s;
5. Objection: you can object to the processing of your data at any time, unless we have legitimate grounds for processing which override your interests, e.g. the exercise or defence of our legal claims;
6. Data portability: you have the right to receive your data – or ask for them to be transmitted to another data controller of your choice – in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
7. Withdrawal of consent: with respect to optional processing activities, you can withdraw the consent you have previously provided.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting via e-mail the Privacy POC (email@example.com) or the DPO, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We also inform you that, should you believe that your rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority – i.e., the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (Data Protection Supervisor), at the following address:
Piazza Venezia n. 11 scala b) 00186 ROMA
Centralino telefonico: (+39) 06.696771
Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785
|Certified E-mail: email@example.com.|